Sunday, March 7, 2010

The AVANT GARDE session.


My first make up trial for an Avant Garde at Intramuros De Manila.
It is challenging, tired and fun.

Having a full of passion on my make up twists makes me feel so overwhelmed.
My model is my japs cousin. She says she want a different make up for the shoot, so I decided to make an Avant Garde style. 

Every time I had a make up session, I used my own imagination to make it fabulous even you are a professional make up artist, it is also important that you are also concerned about the clients suggestion, especially onn their wedding or debut or any events but depends, if the session has a theme.

Each day I am still learning and exploring for make up artistry and it was so much fun!

for more pictures of my make up, please visit me here; JEIN FRONDA, Make Up Artist

AVANT GARDE make up by me.
MODEL: Eaika

No comments:

Post a Comment